Coverage and care from people who understand me.That’s My Medicare Plan.
Baylor Scott & White Health Plan offers Medicare Advantage plans that people in Texas trust. Because we know that the right Medicare Advantage plan lets you focus on what matters.
Baylor Scott & White Health Plan named a Best Insurance Company by U.S. News & World Report – Medicare Advantage 2023.
We’re here for you every step of the way
From helping you choose the Medicare Advantage plan that’s best for you to answering every question about coverage, visits, and future care, our Baylor Scott and White team will always be here for you.
This helps you compare plans based on quality and performance. You can feel confident choosing this plan because it’s the highest rated.
Get what you want in a Medicare Advantage plan
- $0 premium Medicare Advantage plans available
- Access to all Baylor Scott & White Health providers and thousands of additional in-network providers across North and Central Texas; or access to the Covenant Health system in West Texas (depending on your plan)
- Dental coverage included in most plans
- Vision coverage and eyewear allowance
- Hearing coverage and hearing aid allowance
- Over-the-counter allowance included in HMO plans (from $30-$50, depending on plan)
- Worldwide urgent and emergency care coverage
- Routine transportation and meal delivery included in all HMO plans
We offer comprehensive Medicare Advantage plans for our neighbors across North, Central, and West Texas. Choose your location below to view our 2023 benefits and the plans available in your area.
North Texas >
- North Texas PPO
- North Texas HMO & PPO
Central Texas >
- Central Texas HMO
- Central Texas HMO & PPO
West Texas >
- West Texas HMO