Medicare and doctors on one team. Yours.
Understand your Medicare plan options.
Learn how you can get what you need
in your Medicare plan.
Speak to a licensed insurance agent.
Find a provider
Search our directory to find a primary care provider (PCP), specialist, hospital or facility.
Attend an event
Join us for a seminar to learn more about the Medicare plan you deserve.
How Baylor Scott & White Health plan can benefit you.
- $0 or low monthly premium plans
- A large network of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies with no referrals required
- $0 primary care visits, including in-office and virtual care
- $0 copays on many generic drugs and a three-month supply for the cost of two through mail order
- $0 medical and dental deductibles available
- Dental coverage through MetLife with thousands of providers to choose from
- $0 routine vision and hearing coverage, with eyewear and hearing aid allowances
- Quarterly allowances on most plans for over-the-counter items, like vitamins and medicines
- Wellness benefits including a $0 fitness membership
- Worldwide urgent and emergency care coverage
You have thousands of options for general dentists and specialists, and no referrals are required.†
Your doctors, hospitals, and Medicare Advantage Plan working together.
With Baylor Scott & White Health Plan, you’ll have a team dedicated to friendly customer service and providing you with comprehensive benefits, plus affordable in-network access to the only not-for-profit, fully integrated health system in Texas.*
Select your region and language to
get your Free Medicare Decision Guide.
Seleccione su región e idioma para Obtenga su Guía
gratuita de decisiones de Medicare.
Central & North Texas
(Baylor Scott & White Health Plan)
(Covenant Health Advantage Plan)