Your free Medicare Decision Guide will help you:
- Understand the language of Medicare and what it means to you.
- Get the facts you need to research which plan is right for you.
- Know what benefits you want and where to find them.
Our Medicare Advantage plans offer options like:
- $0 or low monthly premium
- A large network of doctors, hospitals and pharmacies with no referrals required
- $0 primary care visits, including in-office and virtual care
- $0 generic prescriptions, plus a three-month supply for the cost of two (mail order and preferred retail)
- $0 medical and dental deductibles
- $0 routine vision and hearing coverage, with eyewear and hearing aid allowances
- Quarterly allowances on most plans for over-the-counter items, like vitamins and medicines
- Wellness benefits including a $0 fitness membership
- Worldwide urgent and emergency care coverage
Our Medicare Advantage plans give you access to MetLife’s nationwide Preferred Dentist Program (PDP) network. For no additional premium, all plans include in- and out-of-network dental coverage through MetLife, with maximum benefits up to $3,500 and thousands of providers to choose from.
You have a limited time to make a choice. Mark your calendar now!
Your doctors, hospitals and Medicare Advantage plan working together.
With Baylor Scott & White Health Plan, you’ll have a team dedicated to friendly customer service and providing you with comprehensive benefits, plus affordable in-network access to the only not-for-profit, fully integrated health system in Texas.*
Speak to a licensed insurance agent.
Find a provider
Search our directory to find a primary care provider (PCP), specialist, hospital or facility.
Attend an event
Join us for a seminar to learn more about the Medicare plan you deserve.
Select your region and language to
get your Free Medicare Decision Guide.
Seleccione su región e idioma para Obtenga su Guía
gratuita de decisiones de Medicare.
Central & North Texas
(Baylor Scott & White Health Plan)
(Covenant Health Advantage Plan)